2018 Temporary Nominations–shall conduct preliminary deliberations for the purpose of making recommendations to the Permanent Nominations Committee.
- This committee compiles a list of eligible Delegates and Alternates to represent the County/SD at the State Convention.
- Eligibility Requirements:
- Must have voted in the 2016 Republican Primary Election
- Depending on size some counties ask interested individuals to fill out an application and may even offer opportunities to vet individuals in face-to-face interviews
- Individuals to consider
- County Chair
- County Officers
- Precinct Chairs
- Party Volunteers
- Elected Republican Officials
- If both a Husband and Wife want to attend the State Convention, many counties ask one spouse to be a Delegate and ask the other spouse to be an Alternate to allow for more overall involvement.
Chairman – Terry Holcomb